yes, i have been MIA. for no good reason. lazy i suppose. ( i think we can blame it on the awesomeness of sunshine.......) seriously, once the sun and warmth hits cleveland, you almost have to be outdoors. i literally have been outside everyday for a week. yes, even sleeping. ha. kidding. (did you seriously think i would sleep outside with bugs and arachnoids???!!!)
ok, first and foremost: kudos to liz from sunny bug world for awarding me the
this is my very first blog award and i am thrilled to say the least! i am sorry , liz that it has taken me soooo long to say thank you and let you know how much this means to me!!! xoxo
Here are the rules for receiving and passsing it along!
1. Accept and thank the person who sent it to you.
2. List 10 things about yourself.
3. List 5 additional things you don't like.
4. Pass the award on to 10 other bloggers.
So...10 Things About Me:
(some of this you may just already know!)
- i love anything PINK, frilly, ruffly, girly, etc!
- i have a love/hate relationship with my job. i love it for the flexibility, the pay, the hours....i hate it for the monotony, the drama, etc.
- i love to be outside....(when it's warm and sunny!~please refer back to paragraph one!)
- i am a giver/people pleaser. i love doing things for others and love making people happy.
- i love to bake.
- i love to craft.
- i love to dance.
- i just started taking yoga. (um, love it, love it, love it)
- i grew up in michigan during the summers....all the way up in the upper peninsula. my parents had a summer home up there.
- i love the smell of lilac bushes!
- i hate dishonesty and lying.
- i hate backstabbing girls. those nice to your face but the second you walk away....(come on, i know you all know one....or two)
- i HATE people who put up their christmas decorations but still have their flipping halloween and thanksgiving pumpkins on the porch. seriously.
- on the same note....i hate discombobulated christmas lights. they all have to match or be color coordinated....(yes, i am anal like that)
- i am deathly afraid of spiders. i have gotten a little better, but please little critters, do not come inside my home, or you are risking your life. thank you.
tiffany ~at simply shaka
paige over at two runners and a brown dog!
sara tea at culinary cracks
lindsay ~canadian girl on a budget!
holly~love imagine create
michelle at every little thing
a day in the life of karen
so there ya go~ there are tons more blogs that i read and i would love to award EVERYONE.....so next time!!! i promise!
ok, on to my life.....just busy. (i know. i know. everyone is flipping busy.) i decided to open an etsy shop, so i have been really just trying to get it up and running. of course i will rant and rave when its DONE! i need to design a banner and i am illiterate via way of computer. i dont own photoshop either.....so this should be fun~
here's a little something i scored for 1.99.....kind of my mood these days:
and just more flower productions:
sooo see lovies, i have been busy.....i will be around now as i try and get the etsy shop going! wish me luck and prayers!
night bloggies....i have missed you guys!